Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hi From D.C.

Hi there Ladies of Sparkle Motion!

This blog is sick! It's so nice to hear from you all. T-bag and I are in D.C. tearing it up playing a little advanced Summer League. We also attended Wildwood this past weekend which was ballin'. Beach ultimate is so much fun. SO MUCH BIDDING! Plus, we got to see the ever-lovely and bad-ass alums of Sparkle Motion which is always a treat and play with some super awesome AOD lads from years past (and Will and Ezra).

This summer has been great. I'm interning for the National Women's Law Center which has been rad, fighting the fight, and broing out hard-core in D.C. This week is actually my last here which is kinda sad, but I am excited to go home. Then I am off to the vineyard with the fam.

I hope you all are coercing people to throw with you so we can ball out upon our return.

Love,
Mel G.

No comments:

Post a Comment